Ever wonder how the real life Carrie Bradshaw lives? Well, look no further than Vixely, which is featured on SpacesTV with Erika Storm Wasser interviewing Vixely’s Nora Bass and touring the ultimate Vixely apartment with Lara Glaister!
“Funny Girl /Design Enthusiast” Erika hosts “Only in Reel Life”on SpacesTV, which takes iconic TV characters’ apartments and compares them to their real life counterparts’ digs with the same career.
Explore the Vixely apartment’s amazing pieces featuring Lara’s design expertise with exceptional furniture and art, including:
1. Philippe Starck Ghost Table
2. “Colin” by Harrison Driggs Fraley artwork
3. Two-Tiered Mirrored Bedside Table (Art Deco from the 1930s)
4. Zebra Rug
5. Custom Lucite Chest (filled with books fromt the Vixely Library)
6. Nantucket baskets
7. Ralph Lauren Leopard Pillows
8. Sherre Wilson Rae Liljegren painting
Shop the Vixely Apartment Look:
Nora’s ensemble includes pants by J. Crew and a ROARKE NYC necklace.